ART LIBERTY
           Galleries & Community for creative and Independent authors

Guest| Group "Guests"| My profile | Registration Welcome Guest    

News | EventsGallery | Video | Music | Articles | Tutorials | Forum | Links | FAQ | Info | Job's       Members | Join | Submit

[ Main · New messages  · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Admin  
Forum » Art Discussion » General Discussion » Dust - wrap - store - paint - touch up...
Dust - wrap - store - paint - touch up...
Guest Date: Saturday, 08.08.2009, 17:22 | Message # 1
Lord Of The Posts
Hey here's a question, (or two) I notice in the shot of the Amandas drying rack, that she has some works wrapped in bubble wrap.

We had a dust storm late last year and I find my works covered in it in my storage rack, no biggy I guess just a wipe with a damp cloth, but I thought, what do other do with their works.

Completely seal them up with plastic and tape, bubble and tape etc...

AND..

On hanging works in a gallery... do you take some paint to touch up bits that may have marked, scuffed etc (mainly acrylic I'm talking about.)

AND...
(I'll make this the last one I promise)

The edges of canvases, painted or not, (I don't paint the pics around the corner... and I see some photo's on canvas where they wrap right round (GRR!) BUT do you leave aw (or gessoed canvas) or do you paint the edges in a colour. what's the go people?

Forum » Art Discussion » General Discussion » Dust - wrap - store - paint - touch up...
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Hosted by uCoz