ART LIBERTY
           Galleries & Community for creative and Independent authors

Guest| Group "Guests"| My profile | Registration Welcome Guest    

News | EventsGallery | Video | Music | Articles | Tutorials | Forum | Links | FAQ | Info | Job's       Members | Join | Submit

[ Main · New messages  · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Admin  
Forum » Art Discussion » 3D Digital Art » Creation of fur on the characters in 3d studio max or maya
Creation of fur on the characters in 3d studio max or maya
Comrad Date: Tuesday, 03.11.2009, 20:46 | Message # 1

Following problem: the creation of fur on a character! Pers completely, covered with fur - so sweet and cute little animals warm-blooded mammals! Animals involved in this animation!

Therefore, a reasonable question: who is faced with this or can someone currently working on a similar project? As always with animation, we run after the reduction of time rendering, with no appreciable loss of quality! Used soft - all kinds, which just happens! ...

Referral've seen enough of the heap in the spirit of multi-bolt, Rotatuy, Over the Hedge, Ice Age, and other ... and really want to understand what technical means used by artists and thence, in general, what the principles of creating a similar effect?!

Guest Date: Tuesday, 03.11.2009, 20:47 | Message # 2

If absolutely all plkryt fur (as if you take the field and apply it to the Fur), what is the problem? :))))
As Skif, wool is considered separately. As for Max, now easier to make a built-in simulator wool, it brought to a level above the specialized plug-ins. Number of hair on different parts of the body is controlled by the brush. The same applies to the IAC. For Maya will not speak, have not yet tried.

Guest Date: Tuesday, 03.11.2009, 20:47 | Message # 3

Animals turned out! Came out something in the spirit of this! Included motion blur.
On the specifics of the project work was done in 3ds max, considered vray, wool - also vray. Several ID, three cards bitmaps (the dependence of the length of fur on the body, takayazhe story with thick fur and angle relative to the body). The same was applied vrayFurStyler for grooming some of the zones. Render frame HD car quad q9400 took 11 minutes.

Loud Date: Tuesday, 03.11.2009, 20:48 | Message # 4

Yes, for the dynamics of vray fur is not suitable at all. In my case the character is not a long coat and animation initial geometry is enough. Can juzat standard fur - his dynamics Pts good, but is calculated these things good unrealistically long. First, think about whether you need a speaker ... although the subject is very interesting! ".. It is likely that the dynamics of fur is simply invisible, and the time of its creation have been killed ... I was also on his first Pērse like momentum to the wind blew and went conflict ... it's all good, when possible, or divine experience already ...
Literature I'm no yuzal - all by trial and error ...

Forum » Art Discussion » 3D Digital Art » Creation of fur on the characters in 3d studio max or maya
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Hosted by uCoz