ART LIBERTY
           Galleries & Community for creative and Independent authors

Guest| Group "Guests"| My profile | Registration Welcome Guest    

News | EventsGallery | Video | Music | Articles | Tutorials | Forum | Links | FAQ | Info | Job's       Members | Join | Submit

[ Main · New messages  · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: Admin  
Forum » Literature Forum » Literature & Poems » My life. Catherine MEHEM. Kozelets - 2006
My life. Catherine MEHEM. Kozelets - 2006
Megem Date: Sunday, 01.11.2009, 16:39 | Message # 21
Free Artist
So we moved to Kozelets in 1968. The first class graduated in the Olga Chemeri. We went and Olya left my mom.
Buy a house, we zalizly a great debt. Steel hold tenants to climb out of debt. Basil was almost home, was at work. I krutylasya alone with children and even strangers four persons.
In Kozeltse I sang in folk groups, which was called "Sorceress." We are a team was 15 women and one man - Vasily Sambur. Bayanist. Head we had Galina G. Ovchar, head Kozeletskyi culture house. Once we were invited to Kiev writers with ancient rituals and songs of our land. The whole hall was filled. I sang their lullabies, which often zakolysovuvala his younger brother - "Oh, ljuli-lyulechky, silk rope" and "Oh, ljuli-lyulyata, shall chase calves. A lot was prospivano different songs. Especially liked the carol "went three grandmothers kolyadovat a sticky ..." Here you write it to memory.

Megem Date: Sunday, 01.11.2009, 16:39 | Message # 22
Free Artist
A lot of songs sung in the streets of Kyiv. We are everywhere met with respect and affection. Often we were invitees to the Museum of Folk Architecture in the pie. They recorded our songs, who were able and wanted.
During the New Year went to Kiev to congratulate shchedrivky. Congratulated and old artist. Already forgot his last name. Just remember that two old people were happy with us. Even the table was covered.
Once in Moscow to convey our song "Because of the hills and mountains operated by Falcon. We rejoice that Moscow and liked our songs.
At that time I worked two jobs - at a hospital in the operational units and dresser in Kozeletskom culture house. But I do not natomlyuvalasya and song evening pulled up to the club. It is my two kids and husband. Even economy. All done in time to spruce were also filled. Man proud of me.
The most we sang Valentine saddle. She participated with her in "Sunny clarinet on Ukrainian television. Then contact us and Basil was Nechepa. Very good singer. Now he Shevchenko Prize winner. And how many trips to areas of Chernigov. And in its area in each village visited! In Danivskomu homes often zveselyaly infirm old.
While Shevchenko day guests came to us Chernihiv poet V. everyday. After listening to us, was very pleased. It was in 1976. In 1988 was recorded my song "Under dubochku that had grown turf-grass V. Polevik Chernigiv of Ukrainian folk art. This song I most zlozhyla.
It often also invited to the wedding, Shob sang wedding songs. A number of concerts held at the Harvest field, as passed already reaping.
After retirement started church affairs. First - the work of restoration Nicholas church, abandoned and ruined during the Soviet regime. Collected funds for its reconstruction, care and solve organizational problems and construction works, which themselves took part. Secondly - organization of the church choir, which I gathered friends with whom she sang in "Sorceress". First, do not go, because the chant has its rules. But with the prior Mikhail Tereshchenko, which we povyuchuvav church music, the choir began to sing well.
You would have to sing, and old age and pain posadovyly home. There are a disease foot I do not sing - I can not stand long. Sitting at home with the grandfather and his live snuyemo years, which will never return. Sometimes sing quietly:

- Oh, my summer, summer, my return visit!
- Do not come again, zabarymos not find a way! "

Many can write and pour out the soul of all past - good and fun, and severe and bitter. It is already passed and no return. And how not to write about life lived for the kids and granddaughter, so they knew that they were grandparents, and that life was in our time. Maybe someone else to read.

Forum » Literature Forum » Literature & Poems » My life. Catherine MEHEM. Kozelets - 2006
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:

Hosted by uCoz