ART LIBERTY
           Galleries & Community for creative and Independent authors

Guest| Group "Guests"| My profile | Registration Welcome Guest    

News | EventsGallery | Video | Music | Articles | Tutorials | Forum | Links | FAQ | Info | Job's       Members | Join | Submit

[ Main · New messages  · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Admin  
Forum » Art Discussion » General Discussion » Rates of video editing in Adobe Premiere Pro (what I would like to learn by attending courses)
Rates of video editing in Adobe Premiere Pro
Marry Date: Tuesday, 03.11.2009, 20:10 | Message # 1

Dear users of the resource, if you are interested in studying the program Adobe Premiere Pro and work in it, then here you can ask all your questions trainers Training Center Art-Liberty.com.

Maryy Date: Tuesday, 03.11.2009, 20:26 | Message # 2

Let me explain, by what principle are based on our training course. There is video. First, we simply view it, while examining the tools of navigation and jump to the correct fragment. Then we explain how this material can be mounted plot movie. What we need from him, and without which you can do. And what mistakes should be avoided during installation. At this stage, will explain the concept of assembly plans. By size, angles and movement.
And what to do when conventional means of mounting does not solve this problem. Here we study the work of special effects. But the basic, what we teach, it is optimization of the process of installation. A clear division into stages, the formulation of ideas, learning to use tools, systematization source, warmhearted installation video and sound. The promise of a professional approach to the creative process.

Forum » Art Discussion » General Discussion » Rates of video editing in Adobe Premiere Pro (what I would like to learn by attending courses)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Hosted by uCoz