ART LIBERTY
           Galleries & Community for creative and Independent authors

Guest| Group "Guests"| My profile | Registration Welcome Guest    

News | EventsGallery | Video | Music | Articles | Tutorials | Forum | Links | FAQ | Info | Job's       Members | Join | Submit

[ Main · New messages  · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Admin  
Forum » Art Discussion » General Discussion » Anatomy Tools Version 2 or V3 ?
Anatomy Tools Version 2 or V3 ?
lukx Date: Tuesday, 20.10.2009, 18:29 | Message # 1

Is anyone here using Anatomy Tools model for reference (http://www.freedomofteach.com/) ? I'm thinking about getting one but I'm not sure if it's better to go with V3

Guest Date: Tuesday, 20.10.2009, 18:29 | Message # 2

I went with V3, myself.

It was hard to decide between the two as there is a decent cost saving. Went for the more more expensive in the end because the color version helps distinguish between muscle, tendon and bone. With the 'grey scale' V2 it's not readily as easy to see whether you are referencing bone or muscle.

No regrets since purchasing V3. I've used him for many ZBrush sculpts as 2D anatomy reference always needs a 3D 'physical' cross reference.

Andr Date: Tuesday, 20.10.2009, 18:30 | Message # 3

I would say if you want to use it as a reference when studying anatomy from books, then I would choose v3. But if you want to learn to draw from it, I think V2 is better. The single color will enable you to see form and the tonal relationships much better. It is of course not so that the colormodel won't enable you to study form, but it adds an extra degree of complexity to deal with.

Forum » Art Discussion » General Discussion » Anatomy Tools Version 2 or V3 ?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Hosted by uCoz