ART LIBERTY
           Galleries & Community for creative and Independent authors

Guest| Group "Guests"| My profile | Registration Welcome Guest    

News | EventsGallery | Video | Music | Articles | Tutorials | Forum | Links | FAQ | Info | Job's       Members | Join | Submit

[ Main · New messages  · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Admin  
Forum » Art Discussion » General Discussion » The best demo reel presentation I've seen yet.
The best demo reel presentation I've seen yet.
Taub Date: Monday, 19.10.2009, 19:46 | Message # 1

This is awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSeTkb8n_hs

Guest Date: Monday, 19.10.2009, 19:52 | Message # 2

Pretty poor reel to be honest. Didn't really find all the pop culture gags that funny, and the animation/vfx work is awful. Overall it looks like it was made by a non-professional as a joke...not by someone who is seriously seeking out vfx work. But the editing isn't bad and the song is semi-catchy after a while.

I'm happy for him that he got his job though, and can appreciate the fact that he made something outside the norm.

Maxim Date: Monday, 19.10.2009, 19:53 | Message # 3

remember when you just came out of school and had only crap material to show?? well i think this guy is at that stage now... but instead of bitching online about how he just wasted a few grands on a course that didn't give him what he wanted, he spent some time and made a perfectly edited reel out of what he's already got. how's that not impressive?? all the best to him.

Forum » Art Discussion » General Discussion » The best demo reel presentation I've seen yet.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Hosted by uCoz