Star Painters is a game art outsourcing company founded by a team of artists with traditional art training and rich global exposure in the interactive entertainment industry. Some of us have worked for Bizarre Creations UK, Sega UK, Virtual Mechanix, Binary Star Ltd, Half Brick Studio, Box Rocket Animation. We have experience in many game titles, such as Microsoft’s Project Gotham Racing 4, Sega Rally Revo. After attending GDC 2010 in San Francisco and CGOC in Shanghai, our game art outsourcing projects require more good game artists to join us.
Job title: animator
- Design and produce high quality key-frame animation and character skeleton setting
- Good command of 3D image processing software, such as 3D MAX, MAYA
- Process, optimize, integrate and polish animations
- Experienced in animation design
- Highly creative, enthusiastic and self-motivated at game art work
- Strong sense of team work and excellent communication skills.
Please e-mail your resume to
1、message subject should be in the form of “title—name”
2、Take your resume and works whose capacity should be within 5MB when being interviewed; otherwise, your application will be deemed null.
(If you haven’t received the notice of interview, your resume will be automatically saved in our talent pool. We will notify you when relevant positions are open for you.)
Star Painters attaches great importance to the training of our game art talents, and has formed a comprehensive training system. We are totally open to experienced or new graduates. If you have a keen sense and rich knowledge about games and are willing to grow up with a rapidly developing company, please stay tuned for our current opening positions.
Official website: http://www.starpainters.cn