ART LIBERTY
           Galleries & Community for creative and Independent authors

Guest| Group "Guests"| My profile | Registration Welcome Guest    

News | EventsGallery | Video | Music | Articles | Tutorials | Forum | Links | FAQ | Info | Job's       Members | Join | Submit

[ Main · New messages  · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: Admin  
Forum » Literature Forum » Literature & Poems » My life. Catherine MEHEM. Kozelets - 2006
My life. Catherine MEHEM. Kozelets - 2006
Megem Date: Sunday, 01.11.2009, 16:16 | Message # 1
Free Artist
Book talented Ukrainian mystkyni has selected tales, poems and memories of her difficult, but bright and full of creative life.
Is as exceptional interest to readers, indifferent to the wide range of problems of Ukrainian modern and past.

Megem Date: Sunday, 01.11.2009, 16:17 | Message # 2
Free Artist
I was born in the village Chemeri in 1937, February 4. Spomyny my life left with more than four years. It was then, as the Germans entered our village. It was night and we slept - my mother and us four. Hear knocking at the window, so loud that we all poshvachuvalysya. Q strange neighbor, frightened voice: "Kulyno! Kulyno! Get up, take your children! And will flee, because the village are Germans! "Dad was our war already.
My dad, who I went temper, was a song and dance very well. The work was very inspiring, nimble and able to everything, even embroider, weave cloth on the machine, based snuvav always still able to wheel spin. Tata, I loved it too and loved me. His books that he had the old church, he gave me, saying: "I like you, that went to church. I know that you are all in me. " Now I read the Psalter for dead. In the week his father had done in a collective farm foreman, and sang in celebration at the church, was a good regent. Life was difficult, had to swing, but just worked. Pulled his church, which he left in 13 years and until his death he served God. In chemerskiy church in the XVIII century, studied singing Aleksey Razumovsky. Due to its hit singing in the choir to St. Petersburg and captured the Empress Lizavetu.
So zastukav neighbor cried and went to his family, and we remained sitting on the floor, so frightened and so stukotom vistochkoyu. Mom did not know what to take. She was in great anxiety for us small. Then my sister Olga was fourteen years old, she was herself Collection. Ghali was ten, and I a little less than five, but our Vani - only seven denochkiv. It was very difficult for my mother with the baby.
Otyamyvshys, mother quickly wind Vanyu in nicely, and we cried: "Faster, faster rally" From that stukotu zabolila my head and I cried with lyaku. Olya vdyahlasya and vdyahala me and it never came out and I cry.
Then my mother looked at us, and we perehrestylasya perehrestyla and loudly cried: "Oh Vasylochku, Vasylochku! Where are you, my Sokolik? Tell me what to do? Where to escape, where they hide it? "Pryhornula synochka to the chest and opened the door:" Come, my little, come quickly! "
Olga took me on the shoulder, and Gal was slidkom. Published in court - to hear the noise of cars close. We returned to the city. Olga went ahead, bringing me slidkom Ghali ran in the hands of the bag for Van and went behind my mother and wept bitterly. Neighbor with his family running for their gardens. Hear the old Tereshyha pryholoshuye and charge them the Germans: "Where are you, Gadi, ponabyralysya on our heads" and old Tereshko calms her: "Quiet, because they hear."
Went to the bank, agreed to buy and have to think where to hide. Forest away - said his grandfather - "This must be in the vine and cane. Just have to go in the swamp. It zasterezhe us, because there sedge, bulrush then pryhystyat. Clearly illuminated month - it was obvious where to go. Someone ran into the forest, and they all fled into the swamp. On the edge of the water was not deep, and shrubs sedgy were very large. Ola has put me in the bush, and said that I was, and the next second shrubs adapted. Ghali was also nearby. A mother with Vaneyu remaining lozah far from us.
The night was terrible. Letily aircraft hurkotily motorcycles in the village and at the end of the village burning houses. Near us dropped two bombs, but none killed. All were afraid, but remained alive.
In the morning everything was quiet and my mother decided to seek another shelter for the water with the child can not. She left us, saying that will come and take. When you find a place in one girl in the cellar, leave it Vanyu and ran after us. We were running for slidkom mother bank, which yesterday fell bombs. The ground was black, fresh eruptions bombs, and the middle - the pits. It was scary. Were running quickly to the Germans we have not noticed. I fell and I have not cried Olga, serdylasya. Said: "Probably because you leave from here, near the pits.
Deserted, we fear that, were in the cellar. We zihrilo heat after the cold wet night. Posadzhala mother to us nicely, which gave Oryna aunt because she pozhalila us - three girls on the Green faces after cold night. We were also afraid leeches, as floated in the water - long and fast. It's all still in my memories. And he often remembered that night all the neighbors when you lived near us and hid in the swamp. Were in the cellar do not know how, but there was warm, though hungry. Severe days were for everyone. Eat like.
In stores and going to their houses, who were bolder. That Olya our once ran and brought what she could take.
We had a cow. Her elderly grandmother doyila - susidonka ours. Half gave the Germans and a half left. That Oli was to give litertsi. Then my mother was walking stealthily. Became accustomed to strangers who herhotaly like geese, not in ours.
Mom always cried. Days and nights are not withered her eyes from tears solonenkyh. Nor was it peace of mind. It was, looking at us and rolls bitter tears that fell on the small synochka that smoktav milk is not rich with breast mom.
This is - my first memory of my little life that lived in five years.

Megem Date: Sunday, 01.11.2009, 16:18 | Message # 3
Free Artist
The war remained in my memory, different memories of my young years. This is now well remember one winter evening, my mother boiled potatoes and chavunchyku, zlyvshy water, put on the table, movyvshy: "Come, sit down and dine, and I will go to Doroshyhy, Pogadayte father, whether he's alive." With pain Rozryta soul opened the door and went. We shurhnuly table with korzyanoyu to hot oil. It was already in the forty-fourth year. I've had for eight years. Only povsidalysya and took on the potatoes, until someone knocks at the window. We are all afraid and wanted to hide under the table, but Olga said: "Do not be afraid! It may, mom returned. Quirky Olga, opened the door and saw the military. "What do you need?" - Asked. In response, heard that he wants to spend the night. "No!" - Movyla Olya and became its vypyhaty the porch - "You little kids and have no place" then saw another figure, and was still bravely not to show: "So you're not alone, but together! No forest, I do not mistress! "- And was crying.
The second military stood and watched it all. Then laughed and came and said: "Olya, I am here! Your father! "Olga did not believe, because the yard was dark and Daddy was hard to discern. He was to hold his daughter, but she vyrvalasya, ran into the yard and decided to call his mother. Ball ran to Doroshyhy by his mother.
And Dad came to my house and we just did not know. It was beautiful. Approaching the table, where sat three of his children, was to look about us. Then Gal wailed: "Our Dad! This - daddy! "Looked nervous and did not know what to do. I see a dad cry, saying: "My little daughter ... Potsiluvavshy Galya, he approached me, took his arms and embraced mitsnenko, saying:" My little Katerynka, my dear Katyushenka as you have grown! "Then he asked about my mother where she and about Olya, where it happened. Vanya sat movchechky. He was three star. Dad never saw him, he was born without it.
"And whose child is in you?"
"Our" - movyla Gal - "This is our brother Vanya.
Dad wanted to kiss him, zradivshy that synochok is in it, but Vanya does not agree, and even called his bandit. Vanyu rozbyrav crying and he, weeping, spoken: "Come Banderite from our house!" The driver laughed, and dad was not alone, apparently.
At this time my mother came and Olya. Immediately rushed to my mother and father with tears was his embrace and keep saying that it is finally his dizhdalasya. Olga stood and watched, and then Dad pryholubyv and his first daughter and said: "You are my brick!" The whole evening was at home happily. All were funny. Dad was very happy and we were satisfied.
Dad zayihav only for one night, driving under the native village. He was sergeant.
Piznenko lay the morning ranenko all arose to spend Daddy. My mother, weeping, asks when he returns. "Back, my Kulynko! Back to their donechok and synochka. The war is ending and who remained alive, all return home! "
Posnidavshy, was collected in the road. Again, the tears again, goodbye. At that vrem'yachko not know dad, but said: "Kripitsya my ridnenki, but rather I try to come home. Now let's go, I nallyu little gasoline to better burning lamp for kerosene burns at a pink, then you mix in half. Integer bucket nasypav and mother suffered in the barn. We all stood and looked at Dad, and he - for us.
"What I want to be with you, and you can not - I must go."
Here mother came and began to say goodbye. The driver is calling hurchannyam his motor and a father to hurry. All kissed and went into the street with tears, and after we ran, crying, because my mother was crying out loud, not strymuyuchys. Closed door cab and a car went and we were left to stand watch and follow her, weeping for the Pope.

Megem Date: Sunday, 01.11.2009, 16:20 | Message # 4
Free Artist
A whole year has served as a father in the war, and we were alone. How much grief we have suffered this year, but was crying!
When Dad left, Mom took gasoline and brought into the house. Dumped and covered in a cast iron pan that, sometimes no one tossed in the barn. I wanted it to be better. But no ... one day and started a big lightning storm myhnula and rolling on the elm, which stood at the corner of the room, and then under the iron - and iron with gasoline received. Immediately caught fire, petrol, tore iron and steel burning hut.
Mother of sapaly gala in the garden, Olga was at work. I was neighbors with the guys on the beach looking for eggs and utyachi chayichi. When the thunder struck, we ran home for nasunula great cloud, and all decided to return. So the boys cried out: "Lights Katin hut!"
All started to run to us. Indeed, a large fire burned our hut. Redeem failed. We are left without shelter. Four children without a father, but with his mother. It was hard to us, especially Mama. Broke his hand and pryholoshuvala: "My little children, flowers! As we now and where we live? Who embrace you in this difficult hour? Oh, Vasylechku, Sokolik, where you Now who can tell you our great sorrow?
Mom was crying like a sing song. But the song was so painful, weary, that all people hear it and slidkom bear tears. Thanks to good people, that quickly became the help and did hurtechkom small houses and we all came because they were scattered, where those who could prylashtuvatysya. I lived in the grandmother on the second street. From home dalekuvato. Mother of Oleyu in the barn. Gal with Vaneyu in aunt - my father's sisters.
I remember when reached at home, there was a spruce. Flooring oiled red clay and as I smelled it, as now I can not forget that wonderful smell of clay. Poveselishaly we bit. "So even if Dad came quickly to our joy - movyla Olya. It happened. Soon Dad came.
He was surprised at the new building, which he was not pleased, but he can abide, my mother heard about what happened.
I clearly remember the arrival of their father. He brought me in Bilenky plattyachko Scarlet pea. What I was pleased! Sis gave five hrudochok sugar.
"More than anything I have not brought, because I had no money to buy you all podarunochky!
"But dobrenko that although he is back" - said to rejoice, my mother, because she has suffered the most distress to live without the father of four little children.
"We are sorry, you, Father, and preserved for you it is very necessary!" - Said Olga.
Dad was wounded and vidlamok it came home. Did the operation in the war in a hospital, but not removed. So he and his pronosyv to 1986. When he died, we remove in our hospital and showed me. While he lived, often prorizuvav something inside and down the blood. They said the hospital Chernihiv hospital, you need to remove all the breast to remove it. But Dad did not agree: "Yes, I too will die." What of it - forty years carried on a cursed war.
After the war, very few men left. So they all cherished wife and mother Zhalilo. But that was a pity - it was not enough food. Potatoes were very satisfactory and milk. There were great difficulties. Thought that never survive such a hard life.
Dad us happy, especially synochku. When put to his head his "forage cap with an asterisk, Vanya pryhornuvsya him and was satisfied.
That's because we lived in war. War, fire, stripped and hungry, exhausted all the grief. But, thank the Lord God, survived Daddy dizhdaly stood waiting for a better life.

Megem Date: Sunday, 01.11.2009, 16:21 | Message # 5
Free Artist
In my childhood I loved the river bank Chemerky where kvitlo many different colors. It was, I ran my dovhenkym city of rivnenkyy stezhechtsi. Happy, smiling, because I ran to their favorite flowers, which like hukaly me. On both sides stezhechky grow sunflowers and kvitly big wheel, similar to the sun. I have every torknu, pidstrybuyuchy to get their handles. And, it was, and inclination, because the pretty sitting sonyashnychku bee, I pohladzhu, but it all in zhovtenkomu stick, which gleaned its feet. Pomyluyusya it and let kruzhalochku. She moved and zapahne its smell, I was pleased. Runs on the coast travytsyu flowery and falls in the inflorescence zhovtenkyh and brilliant kvitochok. Lie and see how they pohytuyutsya over me because they were high on their legs. In the Hills of blue sky sings filled lark, and not one but three can sing along. Now - do not hear. No, not heard!
Then I stand up, sit down and see how near me butterflies fly around and sit down at the flowers. On a small synenkyy and online krasnenkyy with white spot, but with zhovtenkyy Bilenky flew like tishat me. That's all I liked everything I liked, all rejoiced.
And used to sit next to me and stop the green lizard, would like to say something. I looked at her with curiosity and voruhnu foot. Immediately take a turn and I just saw it! With her gray can run with a long tail. I am not afraid of them. And there were many.
All things came to mind. All were designed and interested me. Often, it was, Narva flowers rozhi dog, so we called these flowers, naroblyu lyalechok - like the girls in petticoat. Because of pup'yanochkiv were fun head. Raise their range dovkruh synenkoyi Flower Blossoms is fifteen inches tall and admire, that within the range of flowering boy and girls usmihayutsya him.
Then, when this all natishusya, then ran to Vodice, which rozlyvalasya on green travytsi and never withered. In it kvitly White flowers, like white cloth sent to the water for bleaching. In the gap water bewitched playing in the sun, pure like a glass, and featherbed for sun bathing in it.
That beauty was in my little years! There is nothing like it was not! I went in 1992 - wanted to go to those places. It only thistle grow themselves, nothing more! All osushyly "rozumniyi people. Everything disappeared, even the birds do not become - became extinct. What were the banks who Planting equipment and valley! How was the fish and game! People can enjoy eggs kachachymy or chaychynymy and perepelyachymy. Fish caught hands who are not afraid. I was afraid because she as zavertytsya in hand, I had to throw her into the water. I thought that he striketh.
Opposite our garden was a cage (dug lake). Called it "church" because it laundress towels church and the church was opposite our house across the street. Go to church, I often went. And hovila. How do people hovily, it in turn. I became three times, four until nashumlyat for me, so you can not.
Near Planting equipment, between a large verbolozom was Dzhereltse - tidy and hlybochenke. It was this water that did this was not. Spruce and holodnenka. How can I see it - the bottom is visible with small p'yavushnychkamy, and sometimes pass and чорненька p'yavochka.
Often I wondered where the water is dialed in it Dzhereltse - this spruce? Every Thursday the net, so before Passover, my mother woke us ranenko to povmyvaly and ran their hands and faces in a spring. Just forcing their law. She said that water from a spring celebration of God and you will be healthy and beautiful, will never be sick. Maybe this was also true, because we never sick, is that now our kids and granddaughter.
Such pure nature, rich in fresh air, has long been there. Fifteen years passed, and must pity for all that was, and scold those people who think of God drainage treasure this man living earth.
Because of this nature, I probably loved the small years of his childhood. Now I still clearly remember. All of it in front of my eyes. I wanted to describe all lived. Maybe someone will read and vsmihnetsya my memories that snuyutsya in the head and not forgotten. For such a wonderful can not forget. I would like to keep this beauty back to the present, at least, great-grandchildren. That they saw the nature of a healthy and rich. Well ... - Maybe this will. Or ...
And I wanted to write poems about my beautiful native land of my childhood shore, which I will never forget.

Megem Date: Sunday, 01.11.2009, 16:22 | Message # 6
Free Artist
Here I have seven years. Mom has asked the work that I am able to do and poduzhuvala. Once, I remember it well, my mother was going to work, but I zahadala propoloty millet. It was nasiyane row. Shows how the weed, which put zillyachko claimed Vanyu and went, saying: "Do not spruce and shall break in pieces cool. Take three row and in two, Walking. I certainly agreed, because it was the law - to help my mother.
Polola I quickly, willingly, zillyachko brought to stezhechku. And I liked what I do. No potion row were rivnenki and spruce, as usmihalysya me, and I rejoiced.
Suddenly, at the end of millet I saw - two lying under gherkin Green leaves. Approaching, I plucked one, ate and second opryhoduvala. - They liked me. Give seek more "- and went on the row. Narwhal diaper full skirts and happy that so many mom and my praise for it. My God, darling! At that time my mother came to me and saw that I cucumbers became berate me: "What you did, that dope! He look, as you pom'yala row cucumber cool and even pushed to evil and wanted to beat. But stayed, looking at my clean work done.
But on the second day in the morning said: "Do not go there in the cucumbers, because iron grandmother lives there. I told you yesterday not to have forgotten. It can eat you! "I believe my mother and promised that will never go. Two days I have had no joy, for she was afraid to go to town. I selected the whole love of the coast, stezhechky, which I ran and not afraid of any baby. And now I fear prevailed. It was, go out on the porch hanochok, look at the garden and take my sorrow, which I previously knew. Turn away and go into the street, which I loved. Is it only when I liked both girls and pohalasuyu pobihayu in zhmurok, or Horodok walk. And so - I still on the shore! All men, neighbors said that it is for a girl? All the same, all in the mind and the battering of something!
Brother nabrydav me, as always was with me. Loved his mother. And me - not because I was third, sherepa "- so called sometimes with indignation, as I did not want to Vanyu. He was my big load. Often wanted to, I wore it on their shoulders, it was to his liking. He was small, but fat little difficult for me. Mom loved it too, because he was one synochok and us three. For me it was bad, always did the damage, but I was guilty and mother luptsyuvala me, and I wept with a great insult. I often told herself that soon grew Vanya to go himself without me. Because I wanted to be free in his childhood. It, will bring it to your bank flower, only tears. It then fetches and throws the flowers, then kachayetsya on them, not zhaliyuchy, but I pity them. Alternatively, the water will go, but I'm afraid not to fall, not zahlynuvsya. My joy when my mother was with him, and I spovyvalasya itself in its whiz with his thoughts.
Harm, I did very little for which I loved sister, who were already in operation, as bee. For the life was poor and difficult. Ghali made on the farm, and Olga went to farm on a par. Early taught me to homework. In the seven years I knew the pig, calf, chickens. Even Vanya. Now, when I write, even hard to believe, but I write the truth, to read the one and only envy my little childhood to eight years.

Megem Date: Sunday, 01.11.2009, 16:23 | Message # 7
Free Artist
After the war life was very difficult. Mom and dad worked very zealously. Mom did the norm, and his father was foreman. It was also his farm - cow, sheep, Telichko and always - a pig with piglet. Whole family had plenty of work.
Left! In my memory is. Ranenko morning sun shines so in the window where I slept, and so you want to sleep, but my mother does not allow: "Arise, Katya, has time honyty pigs at Pasha!" And I do not want to get up, because I still want to sleep. Sprosonku will say: "Now, mother, and herself asleep again, because featherbed sun warms and prykolysuye. Birds sing as a lullaby song for me to take.
"Arise! Already Olga went to work and Gal, and you lie. Already time to get up and pig honyty.
I stand, posydzhu, posydzhu and again bent over ryadyuzhku and asleep. But the third time already very angry with my mother as hrymne, where my sleep podinetsya! I stand up quickly, taking a large kerchief with white stripe obmotuyus and go out from home in the evidence as it was once my years, all done - up in wisdom spun, CET sukala, hemp wooden pestle. "And you in me - the sole" He is insulting me, and not for long, because the offense into your mother was a great sin. Movchechky go out, take the spray with elm and produces pigs - two, or even three. They gnaw morih and I vmoschuyusya a church fence to sun and look at them to anywhere in the city go. But again sun prykolyshe me with birds singing and I zadrimayu. Exeunt people to work, building: "Arise, Katya, on pigs in the garden aunt Motria" Lord, I then ran gallop. Driven and that they poryly, pozahribayu handles, because I will lupka from mom. Perhaps it was also right. Taught us the work and understanding. Do not want us to grow ledarkuvatymy. All prykazuvala: "Learn to do to you people took to wives, and to praise." Dokazuvala that "you three, be nice, hardworking and enviable!

Megem Date: Sunday, 01.11.2009, 16:24 | Message # 8
Free Artist
But still I will tell you. In those years there were few clothes and was though, all linen. And my mom sshili plattyachko from the German tent. I did put them and rejoice, and my mother says: "Maybe, though it is longer than diarrhea, and then rushes to you all soon, and that he would be crass, I think. It was very hot, but I was silent. Often dumped nyschechkom to mum not seen, and went in one sorochechtsi.
One day there was nobody at home, and I Vaneyu was in the yard. By accessing at home, I noticed in his grandfather Tereshka pear. And so it was richly delicious chervonobokyh. Earlier I did not notice. Give me, I think perelez over the fence (it was high, however, do not know whose - or our grandfather Tereshka) and Narva chervonobokyh. It wanted to try, because we fruits was not, except cherries. So I zalizla to fence in the new plattyachku not yet old, and here, commuting leg ostupylasya and was falling. Well, unfortunately, zachepylasya for nail and hung. Tsupkenke plattyachko saved me from falling. Vyshu silence - unhook anyone. Almost vorochayusya, because I want to take on the fence. But I was not lucky. Tin was an old man breaks down a peg on which I hung. Through the power of breakthrough dress is broken and I shlopnulasya land. Well, that is your yard. Constant bitter cry that zabylasya, and terminate in another dress. Sew, I did not know how. Knotted skirt the skirt and quiet.
In the evening my mother saw the damage and killed spray the one that I drive the pigs. Tata was not at home and stand it to anyone. Very long I cried and fell asleep with tears on the stove. I did not eat supper aroused by the order of my mother. "Let him lie" - as pozhalila.
On the second day was wake up my pig feed and began a prayer for the dress. Like I iron tear, not only from the tent. I movchechky left the house. Popacshy pig, I drove them into the yard and was very offended that I did not regretted one after the big cry, but Dad did not know anything. Vanya said Ghali and Oli, and they laughed at me. Posnidavshy all went to work. A mother something did not go and was in the house.
I was very vulnerable and insult snuvala in my shower. So decided to go to the city to iron baby to me she ate better than the native mother so fired. Idu stezhechkoyu and weeping, said to each sonyashnychka, crying: "Oh, sonyashnychku, my Boy! I'll go to the iron grandmother, who I'm sorry then, who would you attach to the cheeks and tatarochky catch that run on you on how quickly - one per second! "Across stezhechtsi spoke with their pets until the row has reached the gherkin. Once approached, he was scared, wanted to run back, but my stubbornness I stopped and I began to examine around. I can hear something tsvirchyt somewhere near. Maybe a grandmother? Yes No - I saw the ridge-tsvirkunchyka.
Dovhenko I was timid and was to me: "Come, let call the iron! Babo! Babo! "No one is withdrawn. Hukala first quietly, then loudly, but no answer was. I think I will go further to cannabis, it can zahovalasya them and sits. A cannabis were very high and hustenki. Smelt - it can not pass their smell. And as move, and smell it roznosytsya far. Pohukala again persistently, and baby was not. Then I zalizla in hemp and has a waiting woman - when she appears? I sit and think: "And maybe it even though iron, and can spare me.
Styshylasya I'm thinking, and slumbered with the wailing. Zhornulas Bublichki and fell asleep. How long I slept - I do not know. But when awake, then I can not stand. It hurts my head and creepy. I began to cry and call for help Olya: "Sister, take me - I'm sick!" At this time went under the hemp neighbor and heard my cry. "Katya, do you cry? Why are you crying, baby? Where are you? "I'm here, and she can not see. Then I began to cry loudly for a sick head, and she found. "Oh, how you stand up to these noisome hemp? What are you zalizla them and vlyahlasya? "Took my hand and made a pryholubyla. I told her all with great difficulty. "Oh, you poor child, I let you carry them home." Posmiyalasya with my story and I suffered. Made to the house and laid on the floor, even posudomylasya at my mother, who did not seek me. "Sought" - said my mother - searched everywhere, and for cannabis and not think "Dad at my mother too nasvaryvsya and told me that no iron baby in the garden and there is not. And then mom you troubled that you are not walking in the cucumbers, because healthy potovkla their leaves.
After that, I still porozumnishala, because spoken words to me were the father's law, as was Mother's science, albeit painful, but necessary for life, as I thought.
Recollection of these children experience I described the poem:

Megem Date: Sunday, 01.11.2009, 16:25 | Message # 9
Free Artist
Another bit of info about your teenagers life, as I remember it. I have eleven-twelve years. I am the girl stubbornly around.
Once I became sick of angina. It hurt his throat. Sitting on the stove all week and vidihrivalas. In the room was too cold for anything to sink stove was only to be warmed oven. Even now it hurts to remember the cold flooring, where in every corner vydnila prymoroz, only the middle was dry. And we are running without socks and panchishok because they were not. Such was the poverty. Well, it was about three years. And then became obzhyvatysya were keep sheep, then knitting gloves, socks, who were able. And our mother sewed leather mohnatenkoyi best we could - or stood on their feet. Sheep shearing and wool up in wisdom spun yarn, including knitting socks, gloves and more.
How come the holiday, it was fun, because everyone wanted to run about, and pokolyaduvaty poschedruvaty. In every house ran. And I ran. Where will sunflower where korzhychok or pyrizhechok with Kalyn and poppy seeds, and flowers where they will - podushochok (once were) or dovhenkyh mint. Povnenku handbag brought home and was very happy. We schedruvalnykiv always been a lot, because we lived opposite the church. So as a service in church end, the kids and run. Zasivaly very early, even darkness. It was like, and will sow the entire house, then gets to us all rye, wheat and peas. And then the father in the barn schedruvalnykiv lead to cattle was conducted in the new year. Although poorly lived, but between people was calm and friendly. All men were in the village as a family. And how many songs have been heard! It is true that after the war were all miserably, but were friends with one another, especially a neighbor with the neighbor.
Here I will write more schedrivok since we sang.

Megem Date: Sunday, 01.11.2009, 16:26 | Message # 10
Free Artist
Green Sunday we have always celebrated. "For this is holy trinity" - said an old lady. We girls were going, and going to the forest for klichennya to nalamaty beautiful twigs to decorate the indoor walls, so it was nice and green in the house.
So once we went to the forest four times. Not reached the forest, and he was about three kilometers in a large valley sown ZHito round, saw the water (and water in the valley was a lot!) Sat a woman and combed his black hair dovhiyi. And we have heard from older people about mermaids. As we have seen, he decided that he - mermaid. Looked at her and, well, escape bizhkom back, ahead of one another. Potomylysya pitiable and frightened.
Life was difficult after the war. Winter was very cold and the snow was a lot. I remember well as attacking and nadulo much snow that only tubes in some vydnilysya and houses were not visible. Who vyberetsya as the house, went to help neighbors. Tunelky digging to get to the door and let his grandfather and babu from the house. Well, it was one year so in my life. For me it was funny because of the stress vybyralasya house on snow with sledge, made of wood, and then down down forty meters. It was like me. Was never freeze. While re-tighten Sankoh, bigger than me, and nahriyeshsya. And here is Vania and wants me to stay, and then pull it. Clothing was not lukewarm. Vditysya nivscho and vzutysya nivscho to stem not frozen.
After the war was hard on everyone. Once I wanted to go to the girlfriend, sixty meters she lived. Olin has Tarpaulin boots and wanted to go, and received the blow that did not take. I wept bitterly. But do not abandoned its desire. Took nyschechkom puttee different hanchirok, pozamotuvala their legs, and pozav'yazuvala maynula run on snow, not to return. For love to walk in the dolls that were to sew and hanchirok ponatoptani cloth. Then dolls good we were - and are made from old rags.

Forum » Literature Forum » Literature & Poems » My life. Catherine MEHEM. Kozelets - 2006
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Hosted by uCoz